We are looking to recruit a creative Nursery/Primary music teacher who will join our highly motivated and friendly team. The successful candidate will have a genuine passion for teaching and drive to make a difference to children’s lives.
- Have a music degree and relevant musical experience
- Have experience of teaching music in a primary school in all year groups from Nursery 1 to year 6
- Be proficient in 2 instruments (Piano is a must)
- Be an excellent practitioner who is able to adapt quickly to our fast-paced international environment.
- As a teacher, you must teach music set out in the National Curriculum to all year groups.
This will include teaching pupils to:
- Learn to read and write music on the stave.
- Understand and use musical language- dynamics, tempo, timbre, pitch rhythm, beat and texture.
- Learn about a variety of styles, genres and composers.
- Learn to improvise and compose on a variety of instruments.
Method of Application
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org