- The position is charged with professional care for Infants, Toddlers and Twaddlers.
- The care giver is responsible for providing high quality care to infants and toddlers: in accordance to the center’s guidelines.
- The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.
- Must possess at least 2 years Early Years experience (early childhood program serving infants and toddlers).
- Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- At least an Ordinary National Diploma.
- Must have training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable and supportive relationships with very young children.
- Communicate effectively and maintain effective working relationships with infants, toddlers, their parents and other staff.
- Must demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com